Chitosan is available in several qualities with differing degrees of deacetylation, viscosity, molecular mass, and purity.
Especially, due to our production being able to control the parameters of Chitosan from batch to batch, it is now possible to capitalise on the excellent variety of its beneficial properties so that products with consistency and same quality can be developed.
|Qualities:||Degree of Deacetyliation||Viscosity
|CHITOSAN 5 - 4000||65 - 95 %||5 - 4000 mPas
|CHITOSAN for cat litter
|CHITOSAN N6 for dietetic Food Supplements
- biological decomposable
- preservative and stabiliser
- easy of use
- binds fat, proteins, germs, heavy metals, etc.
- its physical, chemical and biological quality can be modified on request
- it is of biological origin but without risk of TSE
- medicinal and medical aid products i.e. artificial skin, plasters, bandages, surgical fissure material
- Biotechnology, as a toxin/free radical scavenger in culture media and a stabiliser of proteins and NADH
- Cosmetics: cremes, lotions, deodorants, shampoo, hairspray, toothpaste, mouthwashes
- Nutritional supplements: dietetic Products
- Biochemistry: to precipitate biological substances granulation assister
- Animal healthcare: care products, feed supplements
- Environmental Technique
- Packing material: biological decomposable packing
|Further derivates available:
- Special developments: Odour absorbing spray for cat litter
|Water soluble Chitosan derivates:
- Chitosan Acetate
- Chitosan Hydrochloride
- Chitosan Lactate
- Chitosan Oligosaccharide
- Carboxyl methyl chitosan
Please find the specifications for these products in our complete list of products.